Chennai Dost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feedback about Chennai Dost

2 posters

Go down

Feedback about Chennai Dost Empty Feedback about Chennai Dost

Post  vikki Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:09 am

Guys, do u think Chennai Dost is doing anything good for the gay community ? is there any area you think we still need to improve?

vikki

Back to top Go down

Feedback about Chennai Dost Empty awareness is important

Post  Contradictory Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:11 am

I think providing awareness is such an important thing to be done, and the internet is the most obvious choice for the young youth who identify with the LGBT.
So yes ! I think it's very helpful !

I'm not sure whether it's possible or not owing to the conservative nature of this city in comparison, but it would be nice if a subject called sex education was employed in schools and the subject dealing with the LGBT and Msm and stuff like that printed out.

Having mandatory screenings or talks about the issue in high school or college, I think some IT company or IIT in bangalore is employing this .

Printing magazines maybe. I know there are some magazines dealing with Indian LGBT like Bombay dost and pink pages but I really don't see them anywhere.

Basically I'm implying more forms of awareness , and to somehow get rid of this taboo mentality of the overly conservative

I'm not sure but I think the city is still ignorant a great deal to the fact something called homosexuality exists and to create more awareness towards that would be great .

Contradictory

Back to top Go down