Chennai Dost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gays in India

2 posters

Go down

Gays in India Empty Gays in India

Post  vikki Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:07 am

Lets share our opinions on Gay community in india. Do you guys think its all about sex? is there any life apart from that?

vikki

Back to top Go down

Gays in India Empty Yes , I think it's all about the sex because of lack of awareness

Post  Contradictory Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:46 am

I think most gay people in India (Atleast in the conservative places that make up the majority) don't even associate with being gay, They don't really adopt any lifestyle based on their homosexuality because it's such a huge taboo everywhere even with the ammendment of 377 .
So yeah in my honest opinion it comes down to, because of lack of awareness and understanding, just having one night stands and sex, since it's a physiological need. If people were more aware, and if proper protection was given and gay people were treated more with dignity and respect rather than shunned , then that person would probably respect himself more and want to carry out a more monogamous relationship filled with love and duty rather than just a quick fix.

Contradictory

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum